Pink Chopper Chopper Wiring Diagram?

Chopper wiring diagram? - pink chopper

I build a helicopter over the year with a Sportster 2000 883. I have cable bike with the new ignition module and coil value of new shares, but I can not get a spark? When I roll in hand with the top station in the operation, the negative terminal on the left? I have to go the pink wire from the IGN module to the negative terminal of the coil. Then the wire is white / black from the IGN module to the positive terminal of the coil to go. So I have the black / white starter to go with the positive terminal of the coil. The machine turns, but when examining the spark, nothing. The two terminals of the coil is 12 volts. Any help would be very grateful. I looked in my Clymer manual and it is also indicated.

I've also connected VoES correct and the angle sensor is wired correctly (although it is likely that only the UNI-floor). I have also examined the reasons why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment