Diana Photography Guide I Want To Buy A Lo-fi Camera And I Want Either A Holga Or A Diana, Which Ones Best For Me?

I want to buy a lo-fi camera and I want either a Holga or a Diana, which ones best for me? - diana photography guide

I use the camera to take pictures at random, and the classic look of two rooms have been preserved to announce, I would like that a relatively insensitive to light, and I want to get the best deals, because I want a fish-eye lens too. I would also be able to easily hold the door open for a uniform color of all, if I want to take pictures of stars or fireworks, you can also use pinhole photography.

2 comments:

Arthur M said...

I do not think you want when Diana. There are usually one or two shutter speeds from 1 / 50 and 1 / 100. Fireworks shall be kept open a light bulb "setting on the shutter button while you hold the key. The show should be about 2-3 seconds.

If you try other unique opportunities, a Rollei 35th

mislanad... said...

There is no difference between the two. Both come with options such as add, both are plastic lens Toy camera. The Diana (I think) is a bit more. Both are known for their famous light-tight, so you must register the device until you decide to buy. You must pick one that seems best for you.

BTW: I am a user Holga and the word for the wise, and each device is a little different (I have) no information about the brand.
Good reading http://dianacamera.com/

Post a Comment