Heat Exhaustion More Condition_symptoms What Are Some Long Term Problems Associated With Heat Exhaustion/dehydration And How Can They Be Reversed?

What are some long term problems associated with heat exhaustion/dehydration and how can they be reversed? - heat exhaustion more condition_symptoms

My wife worked in the yard before the heat of summer. She knew that something was wrong, but just kept going and do not drink coffee when they came a few days later, was very ill. I hurt everywhere and could not do anything for the rest of the summer, which is totally uncharacteristic for her. It is usually employed in a very energetic person who loves to garden and maintain. It is better to recover this summer, but not always feel completely. It takes vitimans potassium and many others, and vowed to drink more water, but can not bear to give the fire, when the sun - even for a few minutes. She is very stubborn and not go to the doctor. For decades, was the normal body temperature above 97.4, but since the incident of heatstroke, the body temperature varies from 98.2 to 98.7. I've heard that when people are heatstroke, never overcome completely. Is that true?

3 comments:

george m said...

I do not know if it's true or not. I know that dehydration quickly arrive and change how you work your body with it. This happened when I was active and sent overseas. And I like coffee to go out of style, and then rehydrate on a stretcher with an IV, I ended. I would say that if you have not been to a doctor until they are, and saw ... ... ... ... .. not to do!

george m said...

I do not know if it's true or not. I know that dehydration quickly arrive and change how you work your body with it. This happened when I was active and sent overseas. And I like coffee to go out of style, and then rehydrate on a stretcher with an IV, I ended. I would say that if you have not been to a doctor until they are, and saw ... ... ... ... .. not to do!

ali s said...

Im not quite sure, but I think you should take his wife, to be checked by your doctor. I had the warmth of severe dehydration, in the fight against the fire two years ago and had no effect since then. Their sensitivity may have nothing to do with heat stroke. Good luck

Post a Comment