Evening Casual Attire Business Casual Attire For Busty Woman (my Boss Says My Bust Shows, Sexual Harassment??)?

Business Casual Attire for Busty Woman (my boss says my bust shows, sexual harassment??)? - evening casual attire

She wore an outfit similar http://www.espritshop.com/Shop/PicDestStyleProduct/GQ1550_204.jpg how it works. I say it's pretty casual and business clothing appropriate to do the job. But I'm pretty hard to top (38DD). So I filled my shirt on. However, my boss told me that what you wear is not suitable for our business environment, saying that it wear the "club". Now keep in mind if you have to go to a club, I a short skirt with a rope. I was offended by the comment that made me practically since it was asked was to buy another set of clothes. They said if I look at the clock, as the separation or if it is about me, I can see my neck, if you down. First, there is a complaint of harassment bomb? Although it my two directors (one woman and one man). Or do I use the wrong kind of workwear?

Help me it hurts and I need help trying to distinguish whether it is constructive (repeating) the whole time or if the criticism should not "search" first.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

scold

Anonymous said...

scold

Anonymous said...

scold

Post a Comment