Unusual Computer Desks My Dog Is Creeping Me Out!?

My dog is creeping me out!? - unusual computer desks



I sit at my computer and I go home alone with my two dogs. But the greatest of my dogs came up to me and wanted to sit on my lap, I picked him up and patted him a little love and then makes the legs, which is unusual for that it is entirely independent of, so I gave a little more love and Pat, but when picked up and sat on his bed thingy near my feet began to tremble and a little cold, I went to the jersey and put in it .. During the meeting, there are only watching me. So I made the cover of hot dogs and more in tune with her and sat down on the computer chair next to me and gave one of his favorite treats, but now it's just me .. a glance ... .. Type of .. creepy

Oh, and I know that my dog is very spoiled socialite who is a King Charles and my baby .. I did when I lost my baby when they more from the mother to the

0 comments:

Post a Comment