Homemade Plant Waterer How To Make A Homemade Plant/water Wick?

How to make a homemade plant/water wick? - homemade plant waterer

I'm going abroad for 2 months in February. Since I have a few plants, I tried to do my own irrigation system in this case than a few weeks for others. I have ivy a devil, an average size of aloe, the Wandering Jew, and Dracaena marginata.

I understand the concept, but I can not any old piece of rope or chain (for example) a chain of shoe? Or should I invest in any type of device small tube? And if you have a tube, no need for something at the end to limit the amount of water into the ground?

These are some of the items or supplies that I read the following recommendations:
http://www.wateringprobe.com/pot_plant_w ...
http://wickstore.com/Products/Plant-Wate ...

2 comments:

wing1500... said...

100% cotton, 1 / 4 "chain in a tube with 5 / 16 and keep the water bowl a few inches above the top of the pot. Let the chain hang the pipe end 2" in the middle and slide the rope in ground floor of the factory, packing tightly around the chain.
When the plant Drys chain is a case of the wick and water as needed.
Soak fuse to open the first chain to take action.


It works the same way, if you have a bottle filled with water and put his head into an abandoned water bottle with water in the pan. But when you lift the bottle out of the oven just a few .. The water flows.

Raghida said...

Hello,

First, thank you for this wonderful idea to make a house plant. Therefore complete their dream of a factory in the area want. I suggest that the eBook http://www.getyourfreeproducts.com/optin/home_garden fantastic garden, filled with creativity. will help you be more creative and decorative.

Sincerely,
Raghida (Jennifer)

Post a Comment