Ati Mixer Solution For SigmaTel Audio Driver's Stereo Mixer Problem?

Solution for SigmaTel audio driver's stereo mixer problem? - ati mixer

Hello,
Every body! I have taken a big problem with my PC.It so long has to end, but I could not!
Laptop.It I have a Dell Inspiron 6400 has a problem initially day.In the sound and audio properties (tab) / sound recorder, "advanced" is not activated! And the volume control, recording only 2 options: "online" and "microphone"! There is no "stereo mixer and other usuals.I need to record the sound you want to hear, but it is not possible for these 2 options.before I had to record a desktop PC and I" stereo mixer "option to play sounds, play my system. I do not think (it's another way to communicate with this driver. Unless, of his arrival from the micro to the line in a thread, I know, but he violated microphone and line-in port!) Please if you know a way to help me or know of another driver that can be connected to my sound card, I say.
My system:
Dell Inspiron 6400
CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz T7200
RAM: 1 GB
Chart: 256 ATI Mobility Radeon X1400
OS: Windows XP Home Edition

1 comments:

sf said...

I had the same problem with the Inspiron 1505 and use the link below with great success. Go to the third question in the next post that refers to a download site of LG and follow the instructions to obtain and install the Sigmatel console. It was simple, just run
and the work W / Sigmatel package is currently limited.
Good luck,
SF

http://www.dellcommunity.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=insp_audio&thread.id=36788&c=us&l=en&cs=&s=gen

Post a Comment