Xanax Chemical Formula What Is The Easiest Way To Get Off Of 6 1/2mg Xanax/day? Been On It For 2 1/2 Yrs.?

What is the easiest way to get off of 6 1/2mg Xanax/day? Been on it for 2 1/2 yrs.? - xanax chemical formula

My doctor has changed to 4 mg of Klonopin at once and not feel. The drugs are very similar, but slightly different chemical has a great effect when changing from one term to another according to their use. I mean, between klonopin xanax. Would not it be easier to change little by little, I have Klonopin, then drop some of this slow? These drugs are very helpful if you have problems with anxiety and / or anxiety, but really mess up your mind I can not follow the law, thinking short-term memory is very wrong with my concentration and ability to retain ideas or to learn much.I hope that this cognitive dysfunction is not always when they finally made it. Any feedback and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

3 comments:

boredcra... said...

I recommend a new doctor! I would be tempted to report to the Medical Council! I was on Valium for a while, then I discovered that I was pregnant and quit cold turkey, without asking a doctor ... Which almost killed me! I gave him, and I think SHOOK three consecutive weeks in an almost constant trembling, chills and sweats, as if with a slight stroke. These are just the physical effects. The psychological effects ... I could not think straight. Not at all. May I ask you, why change Klonopin, and for the love of God, why stop cold turkey Xanax?

Ajeesh Kumar said...

You're right.
Xanax is a benzodiazepine quick action. Reducing a benzodiazepine game is simple. So you need to change gradually to a benzodiazepine acting first.
Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazep ...

Ajeesh Kumar said...

You're right.
Xanax is a benzodiazepine quick action. Reducing a benzodiazepine game is simple. So you need to change gradually to a benzodiazepine acting first.
Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazep ...

Post a Comment