Booster Car Seat Safety When Traveling With Kids Still In A Car/ Booster Seat What State Laws Should I Follow?

When traveling with kids still in a car/ booster seat what state laws should I follow? - booster car seat safety

I am planning a trip for my family and I have a 3-year-old son, who is in a child seat. The head office is in the following law of the state in which we live, is located. If you are traveling and that (I think my state law because it is our home) or I have the right of each state, we follow up (4 countries) pass? Every state is different, so a seat can be different types according to the state and its legal requirement means. I found the laws for child safety seats for each state, by travel, I do not know if the laws to state residents, or any other person shall travel through the state. What should I do or where I can find this information?

4 comments:

Cosmo said...

When in Rome do as the Romans. You must follow all traffic laws of the State in the country where you are going. You must know the laws before you go.

IE: Some states have motorcycle helmet laws. See cyclists Pullna get the state line to your helmet.

Speed limits vary from state to state. You can not go 10 miles to the border with the pretext that they slabs of Florida and the speed limit on the State ---.

Have a good trip

Coconuts said...

You need to abolish all state laws. Laws should not be too much, you can go through to call the state police in states and must be able to help, then you probably need to use the laws of your state. I think agents will be happy to take their child in a car seat, there are still many people who are not, because they go into a seat facing the right direction, everything will be fine

lvlichae... said...

They should applaud the good sense to support their minor children in a protective device for children to ... You need to follow the states of their own legislation on this issue must be found, because most conicide laws of the state with sympathy on this issue ... and the planning is the acceleration? Gothe laws shooting in attracting attention to yourself and your child? ANH I do not think that buckle and the children have a safe journey to enjoy your holiday ....... Good luck ... Mike

sugaree said...

I am the laws of the state, which is in time, but you can always ignorance.

Post a Comment