Land Refinance Refinance Land?

Refinance Land? - land refinance

I'm confused, I own 20 acres of land that I owe is $ 27,000. I want to get on 3 acres, and have free and clear. And refinancing of the 17 other causes $ 27,000. Speak with a local real estate agent, said the assessment should fall between $ 70,000 - $ 80,000.

My problem is that the bank wants its funding from $ 8000 to release the 3 acres. (It was bought because they were funded and have been very difficult to treat because too). I have spoken with other creditors and said that since there are investments that will prove my income (I need a loan stated income). My credit scores are 686 to 729th I have enough money to pay the loan, but only $ 10,000 left to be autonomous and that's a frightening Lil.

My bank offered me a credit card or personal loan $ 25,000 to $ 27,000. How do I get a record cc 25k, but not to 40% of the value of the land and get the title?

Am I missing something?

0 comments:

Post a Comment