Online Roulette Poker I'm Becoming A Compulsive Gambler And Have Lost £300 Online?

I'm becoming a compulsive gambler and have lost £300 online? - online roulette poker

With the introduction of online poker sites, it is easier than ever to play. Does not even have to leave through the front door, as you can play in the comfort of your home or in the bedroom! It seems that I am not defending myself, / advertising, but I am not. First I had the money, I have to play about 80 pounds, poker and roulette. Then, when I lost my money freeroll tournaments I played, because that would be the wisest = what to do to improve my game to win with the chance of freedom. But last night he played for eight hours. At first I was good, so my work began to deteriorate, as I'm tired, but I continue, because as sure as it was hell. I have about 8 € 15 deposit, and have lost everything. When I went to all that I'm stupid. For example, an Ace-8 on the turn to win then someone with an ace and a 9 on the River. Today, I watched videos on YouTube resparked WSOP and my interest. I tried to recover what I lost, but in the end lost a further 30 € ... Overall, I lost about 300 pounds. I & #039; excuse me, I am a student. And really, absolutely positively hate to do it myself: '(

4 comments:

Diamond D said...

I hope that does not belong Pkrplaya turd as spam, and I hope you will be conscience enough to have learned a lesson with which to play not to lose what you can afford, as entertainment. If you lose control again, to ask for help is real, anonymous number as a player google as a start.

Diamond D said...

I hope that does not belong Pkrplaya turd as spam, and I hope you will be conscience enough to have learned a lesson with which to play not to lose what you can afford, as entertainment. If you lose control again, to ask for help is real, anonymous number as a player google as a start.

heyhey said...

Try to Gamblers Anonymous, or just to quit cold turkey and you find something different than the night going to do over the Internet.

Pkrplaya... said...

Well first of all, I do not think that you are addicted. It is "normal" for poker players do stupid things when they hit the bad beat. Sometimes you have to win, sometimes you lose. But if you lose, make sure you leave the game and take a break. Take one or two days free and try again. Eighth, but always ensure that you can afford!
When thinking about what I have said, make sure that they are ready to enter the game once again (if) you can afford it.
But should the next time you try to bid deposit bonus. As a cash payment of $ 100 and receive a bonus of 100% for him. These offers are distributed on the Internet and are a good way to start playback.

Try the same things that they do not define anything. For example:
http://www.free-poker-online.eu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=77

PokerRoom that on this issue and get 5 € absolutely free. You have to pay anything and consequently lose money!

Post a Comment